Weight: 13lbs 3oz (50%)
Height: 25 inches (75%)
Yep. You read that right. 75% for height!
At 4 months you:
- Roll over from front to back and from back to front. You haven't figured out that you can use rolling over as a means of transportation to get you where you want to go yet. Hopefully that takes awhile because mommy is not looking forward to having a mobile baby... Ugh, the baby proofing. I think it may be easier to move than to baby proof our current apartment. It's an extension cord nightmare.
- Giggle all the time and have even given a few real laughs to daddy!
- Talk and scream the day away happily.
- Grab onto anything you can get your hands on and try to stick it in your mouth.
- Sleep 10-12 hours a night. Naps are, well, a little bit unpredictable...
- When daddy blows raspberries on your belly. It cracks you up.
- Standing with the help of mom or dad.
- Still the boob. We're going to hold off on solids until 6 months.
- Being sung to. And you definitely have songs that you love. The Little Green Frog, Itsy Bitsy Spider, and the theme song to The New Girl are your favorites.
And are not into:
- Still the car seat. But it is getting better now that you can hold toys and stick things in your month.
- Not much else. You're a pretty happy little nug.
Highlights of the Month:
- Uncle Jimmy came to visit us during his spring break! You got to go to the beach for the first time and stick your little toes in the water.
- Mor Mor and Grandpa Cliff stayed with us for a few days. We shopped, we went out to restaurants, plus Mor Mor cooked us delicious dinners every night AND cleaned our house!
- Celebrating your first St. Patrick's Day. Mom and Dad's second favorite holiday.
I love this picture. "Um, mom. This isn't funny anymore. Can you take this thing off of me?"
- Warm days in the 80's. We love So Cal!
- Skyping with Auntie Mimi a few days a week. We are so thankful for modern technology!