At fourteen months you:
- Are officially a walker!
- Have 13 teeth!
- Added "down" and "elmo" to your vocabulary this month. And pretty much know all animal sounds.
- Had ANOTHER ear infection. Poor baby :( I think tubes are coming soon.
- Sleep again. AT LAST. 6:30pm-3:30am then back asleep until 7am.
- Listening to music and dancing. You have the funniest little dance moves.
- Playing in the water table that Mor Mor and Gramps got you for Christmas.
- Sandra Boynton books. Sometimes we read the same book, like, 5 times in a row. Over and over.
- Looking at your belly button. You love to show it to everyone.
- Having animals or characters on your clothes. I know, totally not something Doug and I love, but you get so excited when you look down and see a creature on your shirt. We're actually tossing around the idea of buying you Hello Kitty shoes. Who are we?
- Having ear infections. Please go away and never come back.
|An Elmo watching sickie :(|
- Taking antibiotics. Seriously. Horrible.
Highlights of the Month:
- Obviously a wonderful Christmas in Santa Cruz. We got to spend time with family, visit friends, and mommy and daddy even got a few date nights!
|Kennedy and cousin Charlotte on Christmas Eve|
|Opening her water table on Christmas morning|
|Happy Christmas girl at Grandpa Carl and Grandma Zoe's house.|
|Spending a week with Uncle Jimmy and Auntie Mimi was pretty much the greatest thing ever!|
|A day trip to visit Sarah, Matt, and Savannah!|
|My roommate from freshman year, Molly, has a new baby! Sammy is only five months old and is as big as Kennedy!|
- Another zoo trip.
- A freezing cold (low 50's) week followed by a hot and amazing (80's) week.
|Cold days are the perfect time to use the indoor playground pass that we bought Kennedy for Christmas!|