- A slumber party (until 10pm) at Ben and Holly's house while daddy was in San Diego and mommy was at a baby shower. I put Kennedy down for the night in their pack and play at around 6:30, and she slept until I came to back to get her! I was then able to transfer her to the car and back to bed in her crib. Winning.
- Napping through a birthday party. The first of many, I'm sure.
- A super fun Halloween party with some little friends.
|A skunk, a Trekkie, a goldfish, a dinosaur, and a cow girl.|
- Getting to meet up with Sarah, Matt, and Savannah for a picnic! We miss them SO much!
|Friends who happen to get pregnant (all on our first try) and have babies within a week of each other!?!? Only explained by God choosing to bless us together and knit us closer together through this. Love them!|
|The only time my 6'3" husband ever looks like a shorty. They are a tall bunch.|
- Celebrating Conor's first birthday! He did a number on his cake. Mommy, daddy, and big sissy were proud.