halloween weekend

Our weekend was:

  • A slumber party (until 10pm) at Ben and Holly's house while daddy was in San Diego and mommy was at a baby shower.  I put Kennedy down for the night in their pack and play at around 6:30, and she slept until I came to back to get her!  I was then able to transfer her to the car and back to bed in her crib.  Winning.
  • Napping through a birthday party.  The first of many, I'm sure.
  • A super fun Halloween party with some little friends.
A skunk, a Trekkie, a goldfish, a dinosaur, and a cow girl.
Funny story: Kennedy is really into pretending like everything is a phone right now.  She picks things up, holds them to her ear and says "hello?".  Well, Kennedy was playing in a pot of dirt at the party (I was trying to stop her).  She picked up a big handful of dirt, flung it at her ear and said "hello?".  Dirt EVERYWHERE.  On her face, in her ear, down her shirt, it was sad.  But funny.  Cause and effect.  Still learning.

  • Getting to meet up with Sarah, Matt, and Savannah for a picnic!  We miss them SO much!
 Friends who happen to get pregnant (all on our first try) and have babies within a week of each other!?!?  Only explained by God choosing to bless us together and knit us closer together through this.  Love them!


The only time my 6'3" husband ever looks like a shorty.  They are a tall bunch.


  • Celebrating Conor's first birthday!  He did a number on his cake.  Mommy, daddy, and big sissy were proud.

1 comment:

  1. Kennedy is so cute, we can't wait to see her! I totally forgot to call you back when my phone went dead the other day, sorry! I'm dying to see you guys!

    ps...because of you I know that at least ONE person is ready my blog! Thanks for always commenting =)

    ReplyDelete