Moving on, here are some of the updates we've done lately:
- Added a chalkboard behind the range. Ordered a cheapo one off of amazon, then Doug used some "reclaimed wood" to create a chunkier border.
|We had an engagement party for Owen and Leana last weekend. She's now in charge of any and all future chalkboard drawings.|
- Bought new couch pillows that are more modern. Next up for the couch is to order a new cover. I'm thinking a medium grey. And hopefully not as sloppy looking...
- Another "reclaimed wood" project. Doug built me a new media console for a "house-aversarry" present. I make up holidays to get stuff ;) I still need to stage it with cute stuff, but I love it so much!
|I have never liked our old one, and I'm so glad to see it go!|
- An amazing Mother's Day present from my in-laws. Replaced the clock, which had recently stopped working, on my gallery wall.
- New side table to replace the clunky mahogany one that was there before. This change made a huge difference!
And look at it now!