|Cinco De Mayo rocking her dress that Mor Mor and Gramps got her in Mexico.|
At eighteen months you:
- Run, climb, dance, and are oh so silly.
- Speak in some sentences. One of Kennedy's favorite things to do is identify who things belong to. "Dis is Owen's." "Dis is Dada's." "Dis is Mimi's."
- Looooove your pacifier. Kennedy will walk over to the dresser where we keep it and say, "No baba, no baba?" Or sometimes just look at it and say, "Hiiiii!" and wave at it.
- Sleep through the night. Every night. Bliss.
- Know the hand motions to most nursery rhymes.
- Throw major temper tantrums. We were at the doctor today, and she told us that Kennedy is very "advanced" in this area after witnessing a tantrum. *yay*
- Are the sweetest, cutest, most delightful little girl. You love giving hugs and kisses, and we can't get enough of you!
- Elmo and the gang. It's one of the first things you ask for when you wake up in the morning after "Mo mo" (oatmeal).
- Uncle Owen. Or as you call him, "Wohwoh." Or as Mimi calls him, "Uncle Bobo."
- Swinging on the swings at the park. It's an obsession. We're talking an hour long swing and tantrum when we have to get out because another kid is waiting.
- Water play! The splash pad near our house recently opened up for the summer, and we are enjoying it to the fullest!
- Babies! I wonder if you will like babies this much when your little sister comes along? I hope so!
- Not getting your way. See: tantrums.
- Still having a verrrry hard time with veggies.
Highlights of the Months:
- Traveling up to Santa Cruz for a baby shower for Cliff's daughter, Mollie's baby girl.
- Auntie Mimi came to visit us! Kennedy looooves Auntie Mimi and followed her around saying, "Mimi, Mimi?".
- Finding out that Kennedy is going to have a baby SISTER!!!
- Lots of storytimes and play with friends!
- Celebrating Mother's Day with our sweet family.
We love you Miss K!