Showered

Yep.  I did that.  This morning.  Showered, I mean.  Yesterday, not so much.  I'm not going to lie, now that I have bangs, my hair can get through two solids days before it starts to look absurdly greasy.  It's awesome.  But, alas, bathing is not the reason why I titled this post "Showered."

Last weekend was my mom's bridal shower!!

Is my mom not the cutest thing you've ever seen?

We had the shower at my Grandma's house (the same place that I had my wedding.)  My Grandma is the world's most talented gardener (among other things), and she and my Aunt Rebecca made the place look absolutely perfect.










Addy girl is getting so big!  She's not a baby anymore!


Before the shower, my sister and I asked Cliff a bunch of questions and videotaped his responses.  We asked my mom the same questions at the shower and then played back Cliff's responses, Newlywed Game style.  Cliff's answers were so sweet, and it was the highlight of the shower.  I am so happy for them and excited for their life together!

2 comments:

  1. Your mom looks so cute and that cake, yum. I would like a slice over here asap!
    About the greasy hair thing, try dry shampoo it's done wonders for me. I can three to four days with washing my strands.
    Cheers,
    Bre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!
    This really does not have anything to do with your post, but I could not find a place to message you...

    I wanted to share a funny story. My name is Lizzie and my fiance is Doug. As we looked for blog names we ran upon yours and loved the picture of your feet.

    We have now started lizzieanddoug.com and taken your idea as our feet are also pictured there. Thanks for inspiration! Best of luck to you Lizzie and Doug from a New Orleans's Lizzie and Doug!

    ReplyDelete