violet one month

Violet is one month old!
Weight: 9lbs 2oz (75%) Height: 21 inches (50%)
What a difference between my girls!  Kennedy has always been so tall and skinny, and Violet is such a chubster!  I adore her cheeks.  They are amazing.  This afternoon, as I gave her a bath, I marveled at how I had to squish through her multitude of chins to fully clean her neck.  It's delicious.

At a month you:

  • Are still juuuust starting to smile and are pretty stingy with them.  I have yet to catch one on film at six weeks.
  • Still sleep all day.  When does that stop?  I feel like you're awake maybe an hour a day?  
  • Don't particularly like to be put down.  I wear you most of the day.  This week I discovered that you sometimes let me down if you're on your tummy.  I know you're not supposed to, but we might make a habit of this.
  • Sleep pretty darn well at night.  Most nights you'll sleep from 10 or 11 to 4 or 5.  I really can't complain.
We love you sweet Violet girl.  Sometimes I still giggle a little that we named you Violet.  It still sounds weird to me.  Naming a kid is such a big responsibility. 






Apparently I only take pictures on the floor of the girl's bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment