violet two months

Violet is two months old!  Actually, she's three months now, but here we are...




Weight: 11-ish lbs (75%)
Height: can't remember but 50%

What an adorable little person she is becoming!  Her face is less newborn squishy and more chubster babyish now, and I LOVE it.

At two months you:
  • Give major smiles.  A lot of times they are close mouthed smiles which I think are just the cutest.
  • Wear size 1 diapers, 0-3 months clothes, and a lot of stuff your sister didn't wear for months!
  • Sleep a 7 hour stretch at night.  So thankful for my girl's sleeping habits.  Right now it is truly bliss.  
  • Stare at mommy even when someone else is holding you.  Do you already know who I am?
  • Nurse like a champ.  We've given you one bottle, and you drank it up, we we may be doing more of these.
  • Love to be held.  Like, all the time.  You are worn either in the Moby Wrap or the Ergo literally all day.

Violet girl, You are a true gift to our family.  Your little smiles make my heart want to explode.  Your sweet face makes me want to have 10 more babies.  We love you so.

1 comment:

  1. Loved seeing you guys! Baby Violet is adorable & I love how Kennedy is a mini-Lizzie. Wish we lived closer!

    ReplyDelete