violet five months

Violet Elizabeth is five months old!  Man, she's getting close to one of my favorite ages- six months.  I love the beautiful baby skin at this age, the squishy cheeks, and the screams and giggles.  It's the cutest!

Stats at 4 months:
13lbs 15oz (50%)
24 inches (50%)

At five months you:
  • Are pretty darn good at grabbing toys and immediately bring everything to your mouth.

  • Love the jumper!  Kennedy loves it too...and keeps trying to climb into it. 
  • Squeal, scream, and laugh.
Should have cropped my worn out slippers out of this pic...I really need a new pair. 
  • Take two naps usually and sleep 7-7 with a 4:30 feeding.
  • Rolled over a few times yesterday.
  • Are looking a LOT like Auntie!
  • Are just the happiest, sweetest little thing!  We love you Smiley Viley!

  • We are also having a very hard time with Violet's skin.  She is terribly rashy and itchy.  Right now she is on a cocktail of prescription creams, but I would love to figure out the root of the problem.  I tried cutting dairy out of my diet and have now moved on to gluten, but so far, nothing is helping.  Please keep our little Violet in your prayers!




No comments:

Post a Comment