our. family. ALBUM.

(how to lose a guy in ten days, anyone?)

When my mom and Cliff came down for Mother's Day, she asked if I would like her to take some family pictures of us.  Yes please.

So, here's what we did:
1. Went on Pinterest and found an assortment of poses that I liked.

2. Threw together some outfits for the three of us. (Special thanks to Auntie Mimi for not hating me for borrowing her dress without asking.  Ok, fine.  She hates me.)

3. Picked a location.  I have to admit that we cheated on this one.  When the Casey Figlewicz did our maternity photos, we took them at this park.  I knew that there was good shade and whatever.

4. Brought my mom's fancy camera.

5. Posed away!

Special thanks to Cliff for entertaining Kennedy in all the pictures!  She pretty much was smiling the whole time.

*warning: picture overload














1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE these pictures!! What a beautiful family you have!

    ReplyDelete