play group at the fountain

Today we had our weekly play group at a splash pad near our house.  I was a little weary and nervous that the kiddos were too young to enjoy it, but they LOVED it.  The fountains were on super low, and there were only a few older kiddos there, so they had the whole place pretty much to themselves.

And wouldn't you know it, Holly and Ben decided that today was a great day for the fountains too!  What a great surprise!


Yep.  All those babies are with us.



Also, yes, I bought Kennedy one of those UV rash guards.  It makes me the tiniest bit sad that she doesn't get to wear her adorable bathing suits as much as I would like, but it really is just so much easier than trying to get sunscreen into all the nooks and crannies of an extremely squirmy baby.  I know, I know, what happened to fashion before comfort?  Who am I?

*pictures taken from a play group friend

2 comments:

  1. lizzie. this is adorable. but i cant help it: holy staphylococcus. please give her an extra good bath.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, don't worry. It's intended for kids play. I'm sure it's heavily chlorinated.

      Delete