Avoiding

So...I've been avoiding my blog lately.  I keep thinking that if I leave it alone long enough, posts will just write themselves.

I was in Dallas for work this week and had the terrible misfortune of sitting next to a sick man on the way home.  Let me tell you.  It was unpleasant.  He coughed.  Occasionally in my face since he fell asleep and his mouth was pointing toward me.  He spit up phlegm into his barf bag whenever I guess it got to be to much for his mouth to handle.  And no, in case you were wondering, he did not take the barf bag with him when he left.  He left it as a little gift for the next passenger of seat 36B.

Well, I got home and proceeded to get a terrible, terrible, all encompassing stomach flu.  I blame the sick man.  Darn you sick man and your wretched phlegm.

No comments:

Post a Comment