Baby Moon

Doug and I took a little vacation to Oahu when I was 27 weeks pregnant.  Being the savvy vacationers that we are, we found a timeshare deal to pay for our hotel.  We stayed in such a luxurious hotel, and we paid less than $100 a night!  Have you seen the commercials for the new Disney Aulani resort in Hawaii?  We were right next door.



Unlike our normal vacations, I wasn't really up for staying out super late clubbing or going for hikes, so we spent entire days just laying by the pool, napping, and eating.  Oh, we also got multiple snow cones and hula pies.



One sad thing about our trip?  I couldn't get a spray tan since I was pregnant.  Holy whiteness.


The views from our room.  NBD.



Our hotel had big gas barbecues available for guests to use.  Say "big gas" out loud.


No trip is complete for Doug without lots of surfing.





And we'll just end this post with my favorite picture of the trip.  Belly picture fail.



1 comment:

  1. You made me LLOL with your last picture and caption :) Hope you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete