At five months old you:
- Go to nursery at church on Sundays. And yes. We were "nursery #5" last week. Our number got flashed during the powerpoint. I sprinted out of the service and immediately heard a screaming baby. Poor Kennedy. She had a rough morning. *Update. We were also "nursery #7" this week...
- Laugh, giggle, and smile all the time. There is nothing greater than that gummy grin.
- Can scoot around in a circle when you're on your tummy but haven't figured out how to go backward or forward yet.
- Sleep in your big girl crib :( We reclaimed our bedroom, and after a rough few days, you've adjusted to the crib and are back to sleeping 10-12 hours at night.
- Your plastic ball, your mermaid, and your stuffed pigeon.
- Going to high school group with us on Wednesdays. You love seeing all the kids and the staff, and they love having you there! Mommy's girls go crazy over you. One of Doug's boys calls you a puppy...he's confused.
- Tummy time. Due to the concern about your head, you spend most of the day on your tummy. And you're ok with that.
- Not going to bed on time. You've decided that your bed time is 6:30, and you get pretty ticked if anyone tries to mess with it. This is making our evening activities a bit challenging...
- Being stuck at home with Mom all day. We have a much better day if we take an outing and see new people. Even if it's just to the grocery store or Target.
- Can't forget the car.
Highlights of the Month:
- Grandpa Carl and Grandma Chris came to visit! It was so nice to spend time with them! We shopped, watched movies, and played. Kennedy was so happy to have them here.
- Spending Easter with your uncles and Grandpa Jesse.
- Driving to Santa Cruz to throw a baby shower for baby Charlotte Amelia! We drove at night, and you slept the whole time!