work it kennedy- the tale of the fluffy boots

Our dear friends, Holly and Ben, have a two year old daughter, Addie, whom we borrow a lot of hand-me-downs from.  Last month when I arrived at their house for a play date, there was a small pile of clothes by the door.  Addie brought the pile over to me saying, "These for Baby Kennedy."  It was some stuff that Addie had never worn because it wasn't their taste, or they had something else too similar.  Imagine my joy and glee when I open a small box and see these:


The most amazing fluffy boots that I have ever laid eyes on.

Ben looked over at them and rolled his eyes saying, "Holly, you're not going to make her take those.  She doesn't want those stupid things."

I resisted the urge to sprint out of their house with the boots clutched tightly to my chest.  


Kennedy is wearing:
Dress: Vintage (Addie hand-me-down)
Sweater: Knit by Grandma Hulse
Jeggings: Vitamin Baby
Hat: Hopskotch
Fluffy Boots: Max Daniel


1 comment: