15 Weeks

First trimester?  Done.  So, when is the morning sickness going to end?  Ugh.  I went to the Dr. today to try to get some drugs.  She told me to try Ginger pills and Vitamin B6 first.  But I want the goooooood stuff...

Here are the pictures of our little alien baby from the 3-d ultrasound that I had a few weeks ago.  It was the coolest thing ever.  I always thought that 3-d ultrasounds were really bizarre and kind of creepy, but I am converted.




And now, can I just say that I truly have the best husband in the whole wide world?  Doug has been so amazing to me these last few months.  He has made countless trips to the grocery store to try to find something I can eat.  He has cleaned up my barf when I didn't make it all the way to the toilet (TMI?).  He has come home early from work to take care of me when I'm having a particularly bad day.  He has scrubbed the bath tub out.  


See, when Doug and I got married, we made a little deal.  Each of us picked the household job that we hated the very most.  Mine: Putting the sheets on the bed after they have been washed.  (I'm too anal and end up spending like 30 minutes trying to get everything even.)  Doug's: Scrubbing the bath tub.  The deal: Neither of us would have to do our named detested chore.  And now, 4 years later, my handsome husband is scrubbing out the bath tub.  Without complaining.  I've never seen a sexier thing in my whole life.



No comments:

Post a Comment