A girl.

A sweet baby girl.  I can't believe that we're actually having a girl.  God is so good.

At our ultrasound appointment, our little lady was taking a nap, and her little body was curled up into a ball.  After poking and prodding at her, the doctor proclaimed that he was not going to be able to determine the gender.  I was sooo bummed.  I looked at the doctor and said dramatically, "Nooo, my worst fear is realized!"

The sweet man took pity on me.  He told me that he would leave the room and come back in a few minutes to try again.  Right before he left, he gave my stomach one final big push, and she stretched out her legs!

For us, finding out the gender of our little nugget has made things a lot more real.  We are thinking about names, how to decorate her room, looking at tiny clothes, and I have already made 3 giant flower headbands.  She's going to need one to match every outfit.  Obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment