Graduate

I can't believe that my baby sister is a college graduate!  I am so proud of Mimi for this huge accomplishment.

I picked up Jimmy from LAX on Friday night.  We drove up to SLO, obviously stopping at Freebirds on the way for a late night treat.  We were going to split something, buuuuut we didn't.

Saturday was the big day.  Mimi wore her graduation cap all day.  Graduation cap to get coffee in the morning.  Graduation cap to Costco.  Graduation cap at her party.  She's amazing.





On Saturday night, Jimmy and I had to drive back to LA so that he could catch an early morning flight back to his internship training.  We stopped at Freebirds.  Again.  We just can't say no.

Congratulations Mimi!!!!!


P.S. Congratulations Dad on your outfit.  It was epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment