It's a nice day for a White wedding!

My mom is now Mrs. White!  The wedding was last weekend, and we had the best time ever!  We spent the weekend in Carmel, and the ceremony was at the Carmel Mission in the sweetest little chapel called the Chapel of the Blessed Sacrament.

First off, my siblings and I haven't been all together since New Years so that alone was a wonderful treat.  Of course, the only picture that I took of the four of us was in the car...



The rehearsal dinner was at the yummiest French bistro in downtown Carmel, and I finally got to see my cousins!!!





We spent Saturday morning helping my mom get ready, and she looked soooo beautiful!  Everything was perfect.  She was so happy and excited, and my siblings and I pretty much bawled all day.








The new Mr. and Mrs. White surprised all of us!  They had been taking ballroom dancing classes for the past few months and had something special prepared for their first dance.




This little nugget loves to get her dance on.


The highlight of Doug's weekend: Both of our little cousins let Doug hold them, and they danced the night away!


It was a beautiful wedding, and I am so happy for my mom and Cliff!

No comments:

Post a Comment