Hormones

Last night, I tried on my favorite bathing suit and discovered that my HUGE(r?) boobs no longer fit into it.  Then I sobbed for about half an hour.  Maybe sobbing isn't the right word.  It was more of that hysterical crying mixed in with a lot of "why am I crying?" laughter that turned into more crying.

So why was I trying on my bathing suit?  Because Doug and I are going to try our darndest to take a little babymoon somewhere tropical.  We're thinking Hawaii is most likely at this point just because it's so easy.  I have to say though, Hawaii just doesn't seem right without a Mai Tai.  Mai Tai on the plane.  Mai Tai by the pool.  Mai Tai at a luau.  Mai Tai at dinner.  There's a lot of Mai Tai options.  Sigh.  I'm going to need a lot of Shave Ice to compensate...

And now, a bump picture.  I know that I'm not winning any Bump of the Year awards at this point, but Doug and I can both tell that my stomach sticks out more.  And in the morning, if I have to pee really bad, my bladder pushes my uterus up and I can feel the hard lump that is my amniotic sac.  I guess it could just be my bladder...  I choose option 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment