Hangover 2 Premiere

Lucky Ducky Doug is always winning stuff!  He has seriously won tickets to three movie premieres and two concerts on Kroq!  The other premieres were for pretty lames movies (Fast and the Furious 4 and The Number 23), but this time he hit the Big One!  Doug won tickets to the Red Carpet Premiere of The Hangover 2!

Don't get me wrong, The Hangover is not a movie that I'm particularly proud to say that I watched.  It definitely was funny, but the pictures in the credits were a bit too much for me.  Doug and I decided to see the second one because, well, it seemed like a once in a lifetime opportunity to get to go to a Hollywood World Premiere of a movie that has actors in it that I love! (Um...Bradley Cooper...)

When we got to Hollywood Blvd, the whole street was closed and a huge red carpet was set up.  Fans and media were everywhere waiting for the stars to arrive.  Since Doug and I had tickets, we didn't get to watch the red carpet.  We were hustled inside to take our seats so that the movie could be started as soon as the celebrities arrived, I guess.




The premiere was at Grauman's Chinese Theater, and it was so cool to get to see a historic part of Hollywood and all the handprints outside the theater.


Don't worry, we did get to see some of the stars.  We tried to hurry out when the movie ended so that we could watch everyone leave.  Doug ended up walking out right next to Mike Tyson, and he was walking reaaaaally slow so that he could stay next to him and listen to everyone congratulate him.  Just my luck, we missed Bradley Cooper, but we did get to see most of the other stars of the movie and Dax Shepard with Kristen Bell.

The best part about the night?  The concessions were free!  Of course, I barfed up the two bags of popcorn that I ate on our drive home that night, but it really didn't put much a damper in our night!

No comments:

Post a Comment