Falling in love

Ahh... fall.  I think you are my favorite season.  Bold claim?  Maybe... I can be pretty fickle when it comes to choosing a favorite season.  God made each on pretty darn awesome.  Especially when you live in Southern California.  Here are the top 3 reasons why we love fall:

1. Oktoberfest: A few weeks ago, we drove up to San Luis Obispo and went to an Oktoberfest celebration with some old college friends, Lisa and Julian.  I was in the freshman dorms with these two back when I wore Abercrombie and Fitch, could sleep in until two pm, and thought that Diet Pepsi was a food group.  They got married a week before Doug and I, and we were able to hang out with them on our honeymoon in Hawaii. (I know, I know, it sounds lame to hang out with another couple on our HONEYMOON, but they didn't get to come to our wedding since they were already in Hawaii, and it was really fun to see them.)

2. Pumpkin Patches: I do love pumpkin patches.  I love the feeling of nostalgia that they bring out, the perfect photo op that bright and shiny orange pumpkins provide, and watching kids sort through the pumpkins as they search for the perfect one.  Last weekend, I got to go to the pumpkin patch at Gizdich Ranch with some of my family.  Gizdich Ranch also has an Apple and Berry farm and makes the world's most delicious pies.  After we wandered around the pumpkin patch, we stopped for a slice of heaven at the bakery.




3. Duh, Halloween, which by the way, was epic.  Please bear with me as I sort through hundreds of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment