Christmas in Santa Cruz

This year we got to go up to Santa Cruz for Christmas.  Since I wasn't working, we got to stay up there for Doug's entire Christmas shut down!  It was the longest that we've been able to spend in Santa Cruz since we've been married.  I was a little bit wary of driving the 6 hour drive with Kennedy, but she was a champion.  She slept the whole way and only woke up once to eat.

Since my sister is in Germany, she spent Christmas morning with us via Skype.  Santa brought Kennedy a mobile gym, car seat toys, and lots of diapers.  My brother got her an American Apparel hoodie.  Amazing, right?



On Christmas Eve Eve, we had a family Christmas dinner with Cliff's kids minus my sister, Mollie, and Seth.


Kennedy met her Grandma Chris for the first time, but I didn't get any pictures of them together!

While we were in Northern California, we drove out to Livermore to meet Miss Savannah Grace, my dear friend Sarah's little lady.


And here is what Kennedy wore for Christmas.

Dress: hand me down Carters
Hat: Gymboree
Socks: Mud Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment