LA Baby Shower

Corey, Rachel, and Mary Beth threw me an amazing baby shower in LA!  They hosted it at their house in Long Beach, and it was so fun.  It was the perfect day because it was raining outside, and they had a fire in their big fireplace.  The decorations were so adorable; it was seriously the cutest baby shower ever!  We had lots of my favorite treats including cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, mini fruit tarts, cheese and crackers, and hot chocolate.



Kennedy got so many great gifts including a lot of homemade things!  The girls also decorated onsies using fabric pieces.  They came out so cute!


Ruffle butt onesie made by Rachel.


Quilt made by Grandma Hulse.  Isn't it amazing?  It's the same fabric as Kennedy's changing pad cover.


Kennedy and me with some of my high school girls.  I love them so much!


I didn't get a team photo of everyone, but this one is pretty close!

No comments:

Post a Comment