A little late...

I know, I know, I'm a little late in announcing the birth of our amazing little lady who is SIX WEEKS OLD today.  How did that happen?

Well, let me just tell you, she is sweet perfection.  We have spent the last six weeks in awe of our perfect little girl.  We made her?  Well, God made her, but we helped.

I am having sooo much fun dressing her up.  She is, like, 20x better than a Barbie.  At least.  Except when she poops on her clothes.  And pees on her face.  Yep.  That happened.

Here's a sample of what Kennedy has been wearing the last six weeks.  Let's just say that I like headbands. And she does too.  See, and I'm trying to teach her from an early age- fashion before comfort.  I whisper it in her ear as I rock her to sleep at night.  I sing it to her in happy songs when we wake up in the morning.  She will learn.


More tutus to come.  Promise.


I'm not generally a fan of outfits that say phrases on them such as "Grandma's Little Girl," but just look at those ruffled sleeves.


Auntie Wratch Dawg knit these leg warmers.  We love.


I try to put as many colors on her at the same time as possible.

1 comment: