Work it Kennedy 1-27-12

We experienced a small tragedy last week.  It's difficult to talk about.  

Kennedy lost her first sock.

People always told me that you lose baby socks all the time.  I refused to believe it.  I love Kennedy's socks.  Each pair is so cute.  It adds the perfect touch to any outfit.

It started out as such a good day.  You got dressed in a cute little outfit, and obviously, we picked out the perfect socks to match.  We walked down to the grocery store and had a lovely time wandering up and down the aisles while people admired you, and mommy picked up some treats.  When we got home, I pulled you out of the stroller only to find that a sock was lost!  

I considered retracing our steps, but you were over it, and it was a pretty long walk back to the store.  RIP sock.  You will be missed.

Kennedy is wearing:
Hat: hand me down
Hoodie and Pants: Carters
Socks: Not the ones she lost.  I'm saving you from the pain you would experience if you saw how cute they were.



No comments:

Post a Comment