Now, even though we didn't like this, we have to be polite. We don't want to hurt it's feelings. We'll start with the good.
- I love the idea of this sweater. It's a unique color, a beautiful knit, and an interesting shape.
- This outfit doesn't provide enough visual interest. The colors are all too similar, and it comes off as very bland.
- The individual pieces of clothing don't fit together. The turtleneck detracts from the cool neckline of the sweater, and the round toe of the oxfords with straight leg jeans make my feet look really weird.
- My chandelier earrings compete with the collar of the sweater.
- There is something wrong with the proportions of the outfit.
For the last few days, I have been experimenting. This outfit hasn't just received a second chance, it's received a third and forth chance as well (although the 3rd didn't get photographed...but don't worry...you're not missing anything.) I've pretty much tried on every one of my 30 x 30 articles of clothing trying to figure out what works. Honestly, I can't figure it out. This is a cry for help.
- The brown boots are a huge improvement over the oxfords.
- I chose a brown undershirt instead of a blue to tie in the brown.
- Something is still just not right. What type of accesories would work with this?
- Let's face it: this hat is a little bit ridic.
- Again, I think that the boots are an improvement.
- The open neck shirt underneath the sweater draws more attention to the neckline.
- I like how pairing this sweater with black makes it look more grey.
- I tried to accessorize.
Never mind. Don't vote. It didn't work out. Better luck next time.