Shopping Trip

I was worried that after my 40+ day shopping fast, I would run into the mall and just begin grabbing things at random.  I would leave the stores with bags full of treasures clutched to my chest cackling, "Mine, all mine."

That's not quite the way it happened, but I did splurge a little.  I bought new sandals to replace these beautiful babies, and then it proceeded to rain for the next two days straight.


The Gap had a 30% off everything in the store sale this weekend.  Since my high school girls are my role models, and their uniform is a crew neck sweatshirt, skinny jeans, and Toms, I decided that I needed this sweatshirt.  You know, to fit in and all.  I love the color, the zipper detail, and the casual style.  I also think that it's going to layer really well with a button down shirt underneath.  Doug's not super excited about this because by "a button down shirt," I mean "his button down shirt."  Sharing is caring.  Right, Doug?

No comments:

Post a Comment