Day 15



I've been trying to wrap my mind around my experience at Winter Camp so that I can put it into words, but my typically sarcastic style of writing just isn't going to cut it.  I was so blessed by my experience up there.  My girls opened up to each other on a new level, identified sins in their life that are keeping them from fully experiencing God, and truly desire to serve the Lord with their lives.  I am so thankful to have them in my life, and I love them so much.


Remember when I said that I was having some struggles with this sweater?  Without any prompting from me, on the last day of Winter Camp, one of my girls looked at me long and hard for a few seconds, then she reached into her bag and pulled out an eggplant colored headband with a big flower on it.  "Here!" she said.  "This is what you need," and plopped it on my head.  She was right!  Purple is the color for this sweater.  Just one more reason why I keep these wonderful girls around.

No comments:

Post a Comment