30 for 30: My Picks

It's time to have a little fun.  You'll notice that most of my items are winter-ish clothes even though winter is mostly over in LA.  It's all part of my delicious plan.  See, if I would have picked warm weather clothes, the weather would have stayed cold for sure.  I know, brilliant.  You can thank me later.  At the beach.  I'll be the one in the jacket and jeans.
C.W. from top left: Old Navy black tank, Free People button down, Velvet Torch black lace top, Old Navy teal turtleneck, .H&M striped tee, Old Navy black turtleneck, Nordstrom cheetah print v-neck

Left to right: Old Navy coral cardigan, I.N.C. green sweater, Marshall's grey sweater (label missing), Poofy melon sweater, Studio M belted cardigan

Left to right: Express brown blazer, Old Navy black blazer, J-Lo (that's how I roll) brown leather jacket

Left to right: Wet Seal black leggings, Diesel straight leg jeans, Calvin Klein jean leggings

Left to right: F21 blue pencil skirt, Macy's black zipper skirt, Plastic Island floral skirt

Left to right: Theory black dress, Gap grey sweater dress, French Connection purple dress

Left to Right: Nine West black boots, Born brown boots, Chinese Laundry black oxfords, Guess black booties, Anne Klein red mary janes

 And yes, I only have 29 items.  We'll call my 30th item a surprise.  And by surprise, I mean that I haven't picked it yet and am saving it for later.  Is that cheating?

1 comment:

  1. no, not cheating! it leaves you the opportunity to add something you need later! good luck, fellow 30x30 remixer! :)

    ReplyDelete