- I love this sweater. I feel like I can throw it on over anything for instant chic.
- The sweater has enough detail that it can be worn with a plain black shirt and dark denim without looking boring.
- The black shirt that I am wearing underneath the sweater isn't form fitting, and the jeans are wide leg jeans. Nothing is hugging my body or giving me any shape.
- Like I said, it was raining that day. My feet were wet :(
- I've mentioned before that I believe short sleeved sweaters need to be layered with something long sleeved underneath. Don't hold me to that. I might change my mind.
- My forehead. It needs to go away.
Well hello there.
- I chose a more fitted shirt with long sleeves and my denim leggings to balance the loose sweater and to cover up my bare arms.
- Wet feet? Solved.
- Bye bye forehead. I got bangs.