Recap: Days 11-20

Brrr...it's cold out here (there must be some Toro's in the atmosphere...)  So lame...but such a good movie.  In case you were wondering if I am taking pictures while I'm out here in St. Louis, the answer is no.  Why?  Well, I tried to picture the scenario in my head.  This is how it played out:

"Hey {coworker, boss-man}, do you mind taking a picture of me?  By myself.  Full body.  Make sure you get my shoes.  I don't like that angle.  Does this shirt make me look fat?"

"Sure Lizzie." (They like to make me happy.  I am, after all, one of only three women out of the 300+ sales engineers in the US.)  "What is this for?"

"My blog.  I take pictures of myself. And post them online.  Now, let's discuss how to grow the business in the pharmaceutical market."


My favorites?  Days 16 and 20.  Least favorite?  You'll have to wait until Saturday.

***A little edit: 
Most people at work know that I have a blog.  I blab about my life.  A lot.  I just don't think anyone actually reads it.

No comments:

Post a Comment